Museums are closed for the winter. Open by Appointment Only
This section highlights some of the collection at the East School Museum.
On the bottom of one of the drawers: This sideboard was made in Atlas, Pike County, Illinois by Mr. Branson, in 1833, 40 miles south of Quincy, Illinois for Col. Wm. Ross. Given to Marcellus Ross and shipped to San Jose, Calif. in May 1886. Now the property of Frank C. Ross, to be handed down to posterity.